Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

Roleplaying fantasies

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for a female to have some fun with on chat and in person. See where it goes 

Are you interested in role play.? Perhaps bank manageressmanager. Me
putting you across my knee or you taking me over your knee because of a bounced check?

How would you like me to dress for the encounter? Personally, if I put
you over my knee (I am a switch and love both) I would like you to be
wearing a pleated skirt, blouse, slip, and panties.

If I'm the one to be punished then I  would be turned on if
you were wearing a business suit (Skirt, Jacket, crisp white blouse)
while you berate me before putting me over your knee. As to you finding yourself on the administration andor receiving end of the necessary punishment? I will of course, listenread and follow how you want the role-play fantasy to continue.
 Finally, I will pay very close attention to your desires and the details.
In my opinion, it's not about the pain, it's about the power and humiliation.

Interested?
Please let me know one way or another,M

I would like to be made to wear a sexy skimpy outfit and enjoy pleasing you willing to be double teamed and have a woman who will use a strapon on me

im very insterested i love to be roughed up, thrown around and handled i love it 

Roleplaying can be so hot when you do it with someone who is really into it as well.

I would REALLY be into it, male, let me know...

I would love to share this dream of being a woman,

I would love to share this dream of being a woman,

Hey! How are u? Thousands of girls are looking for a partner for oral sex right now here****only this month they give free **** for next year! = ) Hurry! This is the biggest sexual Dating site! 😉 Our club has long reached the mark of 10 00**** people! Or rate our best and successful project for bisexuals! A lot of free partners who are looking for a soul mate;) http:www.ooopsman.pro