Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

costa del sol holidays

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi there any couples or fems coming to spain fancy some fun?
then get in touch to arrange a meet.

luv becky xxxxxxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Re: costa del sol holidays

how about a single well endowed and well behaved guy here to pleasure u can meet for a social drink first if u want to know me , give me a chance u wont be disappointedb xxxx

how about a single well endowed and well behaved guy here to pleasure u can meet for a social drink first if u want to know me , give me a chance u wont be disappointedb xxxx

sorry m8 only play with couples and fems hope you find what your looking for xxxxxx

hi,
do you know where there is a party 24th or 31st August ?

sorry we dont normally attend pay parties you can try club el eden in benalmadena if you like clubs hope this helps.

Hi. We are coming out to Costa del Sol on 25 September for a weeks holiday. As a first step to us meeting would you send us some of your photos. As yet we have not met anyone to join us in a threesome. We are both straight. I will forward a photo of my partner when you have replied to this message.

Peter.

Hi. We very much like your profile, We will be on holiday in Costa del Sol for 7 days as from Tuesday 25 September. If you are interested Email me I will be away from my computer from 1200 Thursday this week. Hope to hear from you soon.

Peter.