Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Females Cpls and Males required for East Mids Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Thanks for reading this. I am fed up of time wasters telling me about partys etc that just never happen So I want to set up a club for like minded people to meet you and have some great sex. If you are interested then drop me a line, let me know what you are into and together we will make the east mids the sex capital of Europe. Ok maybe not but at least we will all get layed

Speak soon

Re: Females Cpls and Males required for East Mids Party

hello mate, i agree too many TW on here and in real life. I would love to be part of the group although i am staraight . get the women and count me in .

hi we are peter and linda, so you have one girl, we are very intrested in a group for parties

hi we are peter and linda, so you have one girl, we are very intrested in a group for parties

hi, im also interested, please let me know where and when

Hi, I'm interested but it looks like we need some women - come on girls!!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi it looks like we are getting some interest but we need more especially single females and couples I am hoping to organise something for the end of the month any ideas are more than welcome

I am very interested in attending this and any subequent parties you arrange.

I am not aware of any other swinging parties in the east mids region so I'd have thought there will be plenty attending.

I am very interested in attending this and any subequent parties you arrange.

I am not aware of any other swinging parties in the east mids region so I'd have thought there will be plenty attending.

hi yes the same here lots of tw on here we would love to meet kaz and phil

Hi we are a cpl Dave and Lara (another girl at least) we would be interested in any parties. let us know if you want to chat on msn to discuss more xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi so when are u looking to have a party

so when are we looking to have a party then

...you can count me in as well ;-) Ned a few more women tho as I love img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

We're Babs & Malc , we're interested . Keep us in mind but you seriously need more females from somewhere .

B & M

hi we are a young couple from nottingham male 28, female 21,
we are first timers looking for bi-female for some fun anyone intrested ?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

If anything gets off the ground would love to join in, come on ladies.

Hi

Very much interested as I live in Notts, so please keep me posted.

Thanks.

count me in!!
m
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi, we are a new cpl from east mids, did this get together happen then or did it fizzle out? As we would be interested in any more that might be arranged.

im up 4 that m8

im up for that let me know when ? had a couple of meets of here but had a shit load of time waster thought we were all here for fun not to time waste keep it real for swinging

Would love to get involved, looks top heavy with blokes at the mo though. I'll keep looking to see if it equals out.

hi i am single guy trying to get a start in swinging.most people arent interested cuz i am single male.would love to attend party,or meet.hope you can help

im up for that let me know when ? had a couple of meets of here but had a shit load of time waster thought we were all here for fun not to time waste keep it real for swinging

You're really lucky ! We've had nothing but timewasters off here . We live in hope that there will be some genuine folks one day but hope is fading . Lots of talk but no action .

We were wondering whether it's time now to start naming and shaming them in these forum .

Usually it's couples who're really we suspect single fellas who never show up when you've arranged a meet . Yet we've even arranged to meet a single fella off here who just vanished the day off the meet then appologised two days later and asked to try again .

There is always the chance of a late problem but with mobiles and emails now a days there's no need to travel miles only to be let down .

tht is competely right, if you ve planned to meet a single guyand he does nt show or get in touch to stop you wasting your time i agree we should name and shame them ,to stop other people being let down.some times these things take planning and trust ,some people just do nt realise this .

hi andy, you can count us in let us know where when. valandphilimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hi guys mary and martin notts count us in

hi babsandmalc drop us a lione some time we are defo genuine xxx

count us in

for all white pussy that loves black cock

Hi can you count me in please socials etc are a great way to meet old and new friends

Hi Can you add me please

Hi Can you add me please

Hi i replied eraly on this forum, why has it never taken off yet, is it the TW or the shortage of single girls . we all want this to happen so lets ALL make it happen in the new year .