Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Naturist meet-up

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 28.07.2018 Date END: 29.07.2018 Hello Everyone ,

This is to experience the joy of naturism with like minded people . Imagine a world without clothes and the joy of pure nakedness. It is best enjoyed with like minded people . True naturists always believe that seeing a naked body is not about sex but true body acceptance . At the same time , the place has enough privacy for those who want to seek out private moments with mutual acceptance .

At this moment , the event is restricted to 8 people preferably couples given the comfort factor . The place is a private property and has enough privacy in the midst of nature . It is a hillside retreat so there will be some travel involved from Bangalore . Food and drinks are on the house .

Hey there can I know more details

I am seeing the post for the first time. I would have loved to join but am unfortunate that I can't make it this week.. I did love to join next time..

Can u inbox me more details

Can u inbox me more details

Date start: 28.07.2018 Date END: 29.07.2018 Hello Everyone ,

This is to experience the joy of naturism with like minded people . Imagine a world without clothes and the joy of pure nakedness. It is best enjoyed with like minded people . True naturists always believe that seeing a naked body is not about sex but true body acceptance . At the same time , the place has enough privacy for those who want to seek out private moments with mutual acceptance .

At this moment , the event is restricted to 8 people preferably couples given the comfort factor . The place is a private property and has enough privacy in the midst of nature . It is a hillside retreat so there will be some travel involved from Bangalore . Food and drinks are on the house .

Are single guys allowed ? I would love to come !