Home > Forums > Wife Swapping (Fetishes and Other)

BBW and BHM

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Just wondering how many people are attracted or open minded enough to look past a couple extra pounds. We like to play and its always at the back of our mind if it's even worth putting ourselves out there. We are firm believers that its what is inside that counts..I have seen before what society deams perfect and most of those ladies are stuck up and bitchy unless they are trying to charm thay perfect stud. We are open to most ages,and sizes. What say you?

My partner (female) and I both enjoy full figured women.  I agree, the "ideal" woman in the magazines is not nearly as attrctive or real as a full figured woman ??

My girl is a full figured BBW and she is the most open minded sexually free woman I have ever known. She wants to experience another woman and also she wants to have another guy be intimate with her while I watch.

Right

We are a full figured lumpy couple ready to express ourse

RE:BBW and BHM

We both are and are ok with it for sure

We all have preferences.  Sexy is an attitude. My lady is beautiful. She is a BBW.  Attitude and chemistry is much more important than a number for size. 

Love is love and intimacy is intimacy....and the brain...thats sexy so if you guys are open, caring and loving I am in

I want swap