Home > Forums > United States (All) (Instant Action)

Hotwife seeking hung males in Ohio

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Wife in Ohio enjoys playing with str8 males 25-45. If you are located in Ohio (where we are), age 25-45, have a good personality , you can contact us on our email Race is not an issue.
We are usually on after 10pm if you’d like to chat to get to know us.
Here is our profile with her photo on it

We always try to get to know others via messenger for awhile before meeting, so if you don’t have messenger or not interested in it to chat with us, we won’t be interested.
Here are the key things wife is looking for
1. Good personality
2. Age 25-45
3. Must be able to hold good conversations besides “I want to fuck you”
4. Not into the cam thing
5. Friendship
6. Well hung is definitely a plus but not a must

Brad & Macy

Re: Hotwife seeking hung males in Ohio

Hi there, I just read your post and wanted to say hey. I fit the criteria (I guess because I know and can correctly use the word "criteria" that I probably fit your Item #3 LOL!) I am over near Youngstown. Um the physical factors 6', 215, salt-n-peppa, brn eyes, pierced nipple, 1 tat, HWP, 7 on the good looking 1-10 scale...the goods? 6-7" long, thick, shaved, uncut (Don't know if that is a dealbreaker or not?), good endurance, good cummer....love to give oral to a woman, front to back, head to toe...yes of course safe sex only.....kinky and erotik enough to make it fun but not fearful...drop a line or a pic if you are interested...also a phone number or yahoo IM name would help.....Danny

Hi,
Would like to get to know you a bit. I am back and forth to eastern Ohio and the far far west. Maybey an interesting encounter when I am in that area (every other month)

Let me know if you would like to know me betterFrom
Luckyluck11

Hi, I'm interested. Let me know what you think.

TTL

J.