Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Seeking straight guys for gang bang for my female friend (36)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 30.06.2018 Date END: 01.07.2018 I have a female friend coming to Goa at the end of this month. I am seeking two straight guy for her. We three will be involved in a group fun with her. I am straight so not expecting any male to male thing. We are planning to do this in Madgao during the night. So contact if only you can spend the night. If you have a place then its an advantage. Not looking for any monetary involvementscouples for this meet. No phone will be allowed and would prefer no smoking.

have a place am in south goa on 30 th

I have a place but am free only in d mornings

If you like my profile msg me we can take it forward. I have a place in Mapusa

Hi, I have a place around margao n will b free at that time.. message me back if interested

Hi, I have a place around margao n will b free at that time.. message me back if interested

I would like to give her my big thick white cock

i will attained

Contact me...I am avai

check my profile out and lemme know if interested

I m there from 22nd to 24th June morning.Staying in a 5 star hotel.If interested contact me. 

I m there from 22nd to 24th June morning.Staying in a 5 star hotel.If interested contact me. ??

Ok bro

Hi I am available as am visiting Goa ping me back if you are game for the meet I don't have a place though.

Hi I am available as am visiting Goa ping me back if you are game for the meet I don't have a place though.

I stay in margao...... Message me if I can join you guy