Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Gang Bang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi hope you are well thought you may be interested in this

Her are details for a crazy fucking sessiongang bang we are going to do and Video

If you would be genuinely interested in coming and are in the area please let us know, or if you have any guys you know that may be interested.

You will have to email us your Picture and a copy of your photo id, either passport or Driving license with the photodate of birth clearly visible. email us with the heading Attending Felicia Gang Bang, she is arranging it all and either she or we will give you a time to be theredirections etc, we have also forwarded this email to her.

It will be held in Northwich UK at a club and it will be on Saturday the 4th of August

This is a serious evening so If you are not serious about coming ie wont send a pic or have no ID to
send prior to the event you will not be allowed to attend. You will also have to sign a model release which is the norm. If you want to wear a mask to hide your identity that will be fine. Condoms to be worn for penetration only

Looking forward to a filthy fun evening

Felicia XX

Re: Gang Bang

hi sexy,
this sounds very interesting, ive been looking for some sexual excitment. i am willing to come to one of these parties some time, when is the next one?.

I`m 35 6.2, Dark hair and of Medium build. got a large cock and have made a adult movie in the past couple years. i will be very interested in participating in some fun..

Please Email me.

Thankyou babe.
xxx

Re: Gang Bang

hi i love your profile fucking looovvee it.and i definately would love to fuck ur misses my profile is darren137 8inches plus 2 inches thick also i can come between 9 to 14 times a night.