Home > Forums > India (All) (Instant Action)

Well educated,Good Looking Man looking for Traveler Woman in Mumbai..

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I understand women have many choices when it comes to men and type of relationship (sexual non) they want. Its important to know exactly, what you want when choosing. Some guys will give you too much drama, some will try to control you, others will sleep with anything that moves.

I am a well educated, polite, clean and nice man with pleasant looks suitable for appealing a matured woman, that I am looking for. I will spare you the details of why I am looking. That can wait until we establish a dialogue. If you are matured enough and looking for a safe person for deep deep lovemaking sessions without the drama and headache of relationship, then consider the following:

I am a man who won't give you the Drama you don't want, won't get too clingy or controlling, have zero STDs and have NEVER complaints from the bedroom. 

I am an opportunity to be with someone who is decent, polite and safe and you can be comfortable in the fact that I don't have the time or interest to be out sleeping with multiple women.

I am looking for a person , in a similar situation. who does not want to have any effect on her existing personal life, irrespective of status.

I have never has a "Type" so don't hesitate to contact me. I do prefer a woman with straight thoughts without hidden agenda and matured enough for mutual respect. However, I would want you to take a chance by sending me a picture of yourself after I have responded to you. If you are married fear not, because the chances of us knowing each other is almost nil.

A couple of hours here and there during the day, late in the evening, nothing too committal because we don't have to risk anything else for this. I am just looking for someone to share the special moments with.

I have written a lot, don't feel you have to. In your reply you can describe yourself andor send a pic. I will happily reciprocate.

I can't wait to meet my Desired Woman...thats YOU........

You can respond directly here and then we can exchange the coordinates....and then we can exchange the communication including matching of expectations from both the sides...

Thank You