Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Manchester Social 25th August

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

The tickets for entrance to the village are now on sale.
Google for manchester pride weekend for the official site to book your tickets.
We're meeting on Deansgate in a pub then moving into the village after the parade.
Its a great day out as we've been the past 2 years and its packed with amazing people all having fun.
Lots attending from this site so take the chance to meet people in a fantastic atmosphere.
Contact me for details of the pub
x

Re: Manchester Social 25th August

Mail has been sent to those who have registered and interest. There are no limits to how many can attend and thats a good thing cos there's slightly more than a lot now!
Lots of faces, new and old are joining us.
This is a no pressure, fun day out, good night out social.
The only charge is the price of ticket into the village which will be given to charities after admin costs.
Contact me for details of the meeting place

Technically this is a free social. Just thought I'd point out that the only cost is going to charity. If you want to join us in the village then great. If not there's gonna be plenty around outside.

OK......now loads coming!
If you're a newbie and want a good introduction to the people on the site come along. The following week is SexyCarol's social where you get to meet more of the same including most who went to pride weekend.
Come meet the people you chat to

Thanks to all who made it to the meet. Thanks for those that notified us in advance that they couldn't make it.
Excellent day and thanks to all concerned