Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Looking for foursome in first or second week of june in chd or delhi

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 01.06.2018 Date END: 08.06.2018 Hi we are looking for males in chandigarh or delhi who are interested in foursome in the first or second week of june. Males who are polite , well polished , disease free and with good size tool can ibx us. Also they should ready to bear there on expenses (travel or accomodation for themselves). Any added advantage will be a plus point.

Hi, 27 single M here.. reaching chandigarh on 2nd june.. available for wild fun on 3rd june morning. can we meet? ping me

hello we are 2 guys in chandigarh with safe flat. we can have foursome if you like to

Interested , m close by !! Jus whisper to lemme knw

Hi single male of 23 years, kindly check my profile and if you like , please revert back

am descent 27yrs  male with good pysq my dick size is 6.8nch i can provide sensual massage foreplays and loads of funs

am descent 27yrs  male with good pysq my dick size is 6.8nch i can provide sensual massage foreplays and loads of funs

Hlo mam i interested in you i want meet u

Hi Mam this is my Penis Pic if you interested please send me a msg

Hi m frm delhi....will b available in felhi frm 2nd hune till 9june

Hiii, hru, I am interested to meet u. I'm single male and want hookup. I hv normal size of dick but best experience to fuck hard. Hope we will spend unforgettable experience and time together. I will wait for ur positive response. Ty tc

Hi guys m well settled 32 handsome 5,11 male here. We can have fun and fulfill all the fantasy. I have experience with 6 couples before

M interested but how do I get in touch

You have found the right cities to have this amazing night. I'll be in Delhi on 5th June and in Chandigarh on the other dates. You deserve the best and you've found what you were looking for. Contact me in messages and we can take this further ??

You have found the right cities to have this amazing night. I'll be in Delhi on 5th June and in Chandigarh on the other dates. You deserve the best and you've found what you were looking for. Contact me in messages and we can take this further ??

In Chandigarh can meet if u allow check my profile and reply

Attend 

Hello,I will like to meet you in Chandigarh,book my date for meet up and confirm me ... I can fuck for hours without getting distarge .

I am in

I am in

Sorry I am late 

Sorry I am late