Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Dogging in Essex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi
I am looking for sites in or around Essex to take the wife dogging not interested in the well known ones too many idiots so please PM me with any sugestions do not post them on the forum for obvious reasons.ssex

Re: Dogging in Essex

know a few quieter ones(some very close to the regular ones) but cant post here , mail me and i will forward

We're dogging virgins and looking to lose our virginity, we're in Essex but prepared to travel to Herts or Suff. If you know any sites please let us in on the info as we have had no success in finding anything so far

i really would like to go dogging but can't find any good places, I live in Harlow Essex and am prepared to travel, did you have any luck in finding somewhere ?
R.

im north west essex.

know some great spots around here which i go to with couples

contact me if you would like to know where and maybe we could arrange something

i like dogging know a sight come and watch me and over half.

would love to, where abouts is it ? img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

hi

26 yr old male here had some fun with cpls but would like more - pls message me if you might like a male to join you - desperate to find out some dogigng sites - essex (colchester at least) is crap!

L

Hi we are a couple in our forties in Essex and enjoy dogging but when we go to the usual sites there is never anyone there, maybe we go to early 9-10pm. Would love to know where the new sites are and maybe u can join us? Do u OFTEN GO DOGGING?

Redbridge Sports Centre main car park, Wednesday 11:20 pm, next to the trees.

I'm looking for some outdoor fun near Lakeside...
Some Very quiet spots around once the darkness sets in, plenty of places to get up to mischief!

Anyone interested?

...I'm up for that - when and where?

sounds OK to me. What time? Which store?

i like dogging know a sight

me too ..where and when

HI IS THERE ANY DOGGING GOING ON IN OR NEAR HERTS AS WE WOOD LOVE TO MEETS CPLS OR A FEM. OR IF THERE IS ANY FEMS OUT THERE LOOKIN TO GO BUT DONT HAVE A CAR LET US NO AND WE WOOD BE HAPPY TO PICK YOU UP AND YOU COME WITH US TO HAVE SOME FUN IN A CAR. LOL LET US NO kelly & andy xxxxx

Hi
We're seeking the same - any luck with idiot free locations? Couple of horny toads
LOL

hi get in touch can help you x

Hi
Thanks - how can you help?

day time

day time dogging in essex in or around 10m harlow anyone must be some one who knows some where to meet up

new to doggin

Looking to get on the dogging 'scene' in essex in the epping forest area or else where close by. anybody know of any spots and times. message me if you do, help is greatly appreciated

Ben

new to dogging

i am looking to go dogging, does anybody know of any dogging sites in and around essex epping forest area, or is anybody interested in meeting up (womencouples)?

RE:Re: Dogging in Essex

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" hi my name is terence and I'm new to this and was wondering if I could come along next time you go dogging please.

dogging in essexsuffolk

Does anyone know any good dogging sites in Essex or suffolk? So far any I have gone to have had too many idiots. Eager to watch or join in. Desperate to find some decent action

essex dogging

hi ladies and gents,
did used to dog around the horndon area, and near lakeside, arena essex, but all gone slow.
any body showing skin local to stanford.

dont mind travling,or even meeting for shows and fun.

cheers
steve-p.

looking to be watched

We are a couple who want to be dogged in Essex, we dont know any places to go, can anyone suggest anywhere? We live around Basildon area