Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

FORFUN74's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 25 May 2018 She will be alone in a business trip,looking for a interesting Gentlemen. Please read our profile carefully and inbox us.

M interested to meet.. please confirm if Ur ok with my profile.. 

M interested to meet.. please confirm if Ur ok with my profile.. 

Where is the business trip

I am interested, tell me where is go

Guys am from Bangalore. If she is here . Let me take care of her ??

I m interested. Please inbox me

Am 27 m smart good looking classy,clean , well educated and decent but too kinky guy with huge and thick tool frm Mumbai but travel to Bangalore quite often(so can have casual meet if I am traveling before)..into this lifestyle frm past 5 years and have tried many wild and kinky stuffs wth cpls....so knw how to behave wth cpl specially lady.....I have also shared my face pics wth you.Request you to please check your inbox for the same

Is it in Banglore 

Is she travelling to Dubai??

I'm eligible guy accord to ur profile,haha,I'm genuine & full supportive guy,I'm interested,plz check my profile too,ask anything I will b fully helping,thanks

intrested buddy

Event dates: Friday, 25 May 2018 She will be alone in a business trip,looking for a interesting Gentlemen. Please read our profile carefully and inbox us.

Would be intrested

Would be intrested

Would be intrested

Welcome in delhi and i m taking care her if she intersted in my profile.......

I am available guys check my profile n if u interested reply me

HI. I've been through your profile and for an insatiable lady like her I belive my group of friends can be the perfect host. We'll take good care of all her needs and ensure that the business trip is one of the best she's had in a long time and when she's back in Bangalore, she'll want to come back to Bombay for further business trips. 

Intrested to host here.

I m interested

i.like to meet u

Hi interested to meet, where exactly is the meet

Wow could not wait to meet het...well will luv to meet n entertain her

Where is your bussiness trip
If your trip is in lucknow then contact me plz

Hey guys... Let me know the details and pm me..! 

Hi I am interested to join. If she is interested  she may join me for my business trip to Bangkok from 18th to 20Jun.please confirm so that I will organise her flight tickets. 

Hi I am interested to join. If she is interested  she may join me for my business trip to Bangkok from 18th to 20Jun.please confirm so that I will organise her flight tickets. 

am interested