Home > Forums > Visiting the UK (Holiday Meet-up)

narrowboat holidays.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Is there anyone planning a narrowboat holiday in the UK, if so where and when, we maybe in the area on our narrowboat and we certainly know how to rock our boat, if so look out for a big red 666 on the side of the boat. If you see us give us a bang it might not be the only bang you do that night. img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Re: narrowboat holidays.

Hi we are on the broads in August the week starting the 25th heading out from Wroxham not sure if thats near you two but might be close.

M&K

Hiya, Sorry the broads are nowhere near the canals, but hope yous have a lovely holiday tho, and have fun.img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

Hi there,
Sounds like rocking your boat could be fun!!
Im in the East Midlands so if your in the LoughboroughLeicesterNottinghamDerby area anytime and you fancy some fun with an attractive 42yrold male just drop me a mail please.
Have a good time whatever you do!!

We are instantly jealous! We've been searching for a suitable liveabord for over a year now. We have the Shropie at the bottom of our garden... do you ever sail to Norbury?

Hi there
I live in the Ely area and wondered if you ever got down this far in your narrowboat? If so then we maybe could get together and have some drinks and maybe some fun.
Get back to me if interested
Chris