Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

I had a bit of luck this morning..........

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

It's been a bit quiet in the places where I normally go for boys to pick me up but the weather here in Wales is a lot warmer.this morning I went up the mountain for a walk in a deserted bluebell wood. Quite soon I met a nice man ,then we were talking,then snogging with his hands inside my bra .then he got his hand in my knickers and didn't seem a bit surprised at what he found,just turned me face down and fucked me really hard. He had to go home for Sunday Dinner ;he always fucks his wife afterwards but she doesn't like sucking him off or having him up her ass. Lazy cow !Still ,he promised to meet me tonite in the back-alley after the pub closes .I'm really going to dress up and make up nice for him.Only thing is he wants to bring a young boy 17 along.so far they've only wanked off togetimg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" her so the boy is probably an ass virgin . I've never done 3s before.Can anyone advise me the best things to do? I quite fancy my nice man's prick up my ass again while I suck the boy off,for starters........Should i try to start the boy off on cross-dressing? I could take some of my old panties and bras in my handbag for him to try on......It will be no good if the boy wants me to bum him .I only get orgasms from my ass these days.

Re: I had a bit of luck this morning..........

Dont know if you have noticed yet but i would love to have some cd fun with you if you were to mail me i could tell you all the dirty things we would do when we met it envolves lots of cum lots of anal and lots of oral and if you happen to have any pvc,leather,rubber,whips,dildos,vibrators,clamps ect i can think of a lot more things i would like to do to you and you to me no asphixiation though sorry.img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Re: I had a bit of luck this morning..........

you could tie me to your bed and tickle me with a feather till im rock solid then use me as you please you could bounce on my cock till your ass is streched open then make me lick your asshole till your ready to fuck my mouth till you cum then fuck my cock till i cum in your ass then we can............. mail meimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"