Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Satisfy Your Horny Hunger

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

brHi All,brbrThis week it is Eat What You Want Day, and by now, you know that we can turn anything dirty, so naturally, we have been thinking of foods to get messy within the bedroom.brbrIf you have seen this week’s article, you will have seen plenty of foods known for their aphrodisiac properties, but we want to know your favourite food to bring into the bedroom to spice things up?brbrM x

good fuck, sucking, kissing

Banana, cream with strawberry over a female body??, would be a
good snack??

Whipped cream on a nice juicy pair of lips 

Fresh strawberries and spray cream any time 

Don't know such type of food 

We always braai and then jacuzzie and then play it's always fun fun fun 

Hi there, I’ve employed the traditional banana or cucumber as a dildo, and drizzled honey on nipples and clit. Some of the other good stuff I’ve enjoyed is putting a cold grapeinto a pussy and eating it out, also blueberries and yoghurt along the pussy lips for a sweet dessert. The wildest thing was splashing champagne on two pussies at once and licking each till each women orgasm’d. 

What's wrong with just  plain batter on a randy tart or some just prefer a bit of dick cheese on their jatz crackers 

Yeah melting chocolate on Nipples and Strawberry with whipped cream is the yummy dessert. Can't miss honey on the push lips as topping......even melting ice cream on Nipples tastes crazy good....

Dear me......!...where did I put my indigestion pills.....?

Strawberry and melted chocolate drizzle on nipples and the vagina then lick and suck this all off for a great bedroom dessert,its a real turn on to play with for both recipients can be used on both players. 

Avocado, avocado & avocado

Hony with yogurt wow all over the body and inside the pussy and suck it really tasty

Dear me.. Where did I put my indigestion pills?

Champagne and Oysters is turning all woman on

Hi sexi 

Suking licking fucking strawberry & chocolate

I like Honey to spread all over the woman's private part and after that licking those areas till she moans loudly & come across my mouth.

Fresh strawberries, honey,chocolates and red wine

I LOVE TO COVER A WOMANS BODY WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND LICK HER ALL CLEAN PAYING PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THE NIPPLES AND PUSSY. I WOULD LOVE IT IF SHE DO IT WITH ME AS WELL

so looking for gorgeous and sexy 

any thing that tast good and can bespreed

A Mars bar once provided an entertaining couple of hours.

Love the taste of fur oysters 

strawberry with ice cream mango and banana sweetheart

If you are really talking about "SPICING" things up, bring a piece of fresh, peeled GINGER into the play scene. Things will get HOT and TINGLING real fast.  You genitals will be on fire. Go easy at first because putting out the fire is not easy, but talk about 'spicing things up' !!!!!

A mouthful of champagne or other fizz over a hard dick can cause a volcanic eruptions

A bit of cream on a smooth body in the right places gently gridlocked off is a great treat 

You want to get her best feelings yo come out, make  her breakfast in bed,you fix her a complete meal,.orange juice milk coffee. But let her enjoy her breakfast in her own space. When she's done you clear breakfast away hand her the remote control for the TV, and you say enjoy the rest of her day, After  she wakes up,a few hours later.,all rested full stomach , and feeling "special " shes gonna fuck the shit outta you.

I like few hours suck pussy or all body part 

Eat what you want

Marshmallows dipped in warm chocolate - two or three into pussy, wait until chocolate appears then lick and suck to your hearts content. The lady enjoys eating marshmallow saturated with chocolate and her own pussy juice too.

Recieving a blow job with a marshmallows in each of her cheeks is pretty damn good too - then again, all blow jobs are pretty damn good !

Vodka maartini.. shaken not stirred.. 

Warm n spicy in the bedroom? then look no further than ginger, shaped into a butt plug, Vaginal plug or a T shaped urethra plug, (care required with that one)

Don’t have any problem

Me

mmmmm; love the smell of vanilla.....so; trickling chocolate over a guys cock and sucking it.....

Sucking huge cocks for hours

You said Braai ??, are you South African?

Chocolate aplly it and lick it??

Whipped cream ,bananas ,cucumbers 

Strawberries and  Cream over my partner. Offer her to others to eat off of her

The best cock sucker you'll have

Bananas, yoghurt, cold and tasty

Hello everyone just sitting here alone and looking for someone to talk to.

HELLO EVERYONE

Ive had great fun with simple ice cubes
????

Ive had great fun with simple ice cubes in the past

hi

hi

Hi 

uumm

Gosh where do I start....tried all the usual whipped cream, strawberries, body choc paint, honey, cucumber, banana...list goes on! 
Candy floss or popping candy on the genitals of either sex...just watch them wriggle as you devour it! ????

Am cold need a hard rider to warm me up 

Whats a hand job? taught that was wanking yourself, now oral sex and toys well that's different, I'm all about that

Actually the fun is licking the ice-cream off her body!The ice-cream will taste soooodivine!

Don't use Cointreau on a dick, it burns

MMMMMMMMmmmmmm.....

hi

sucking while fucking

any females couples off to benidorm in feb out 24th for few days love to hook up who out 

Hey all 

Salted Caramel Topping - over any bodyparts??

I suck on a banana when i feel like sucking I like to see how much of it i can suck the more spit that builds up in my mouth the more i can suck i rub the wetness all over my face then i suck it some more before it finally breaks.

I'm Ready to meet up who's Ready?

NICE

any how you want it lets explore

Hi,how you doing

Whipped cream on a cock tastes good too 

I love to get suck 1st thing in the morning...

RE:Satisfy Your Horny Hunger

I would love 2 peel a banana push it up in my girls pussy until she creams then enjoy it as a snack

Chocolate body paint never fails!!

is there real people here in mojacar albox or around mojacar vera area 

Are you ready to hookup now? slide in... 

Machrino cherry insert 4 or 5 and fish them out with my tongue

Whipped cream is one of my favourite foods to enjoy with my partner.  You can even top it off with a juicy cherry.  Always make sure you leave the whipped cream out of the freezer before applying to the body. I have learned that  ice cold whipped cream is definitely not an aphrodisiac and it’s best to avoid the shocking bite of cold that nips at your most sensitive parts! 

Love to come to you tonight 

I like eating kiwis with the skin still on them right before going down. Tastes so good but the acid and the ruff ness makes the panocha tingle and taste sooooooooooooooo sweet

Love to eat cleanly shaven wet pussy in the morning

Amy people want to make friends

Honey. The warmer it gets the sweeter it spreads. My tongue just can't get enough. 

Have you seen my boobs?

See theirs hot pics, chat and hook up with them now. 

Last night, hubby and I tried maple syrup on each other and it tasted really good

hello, i want to open a place for the comunity,  in Romania, verry discret place were we can make private parties, pool,a beautifull view, roms with themes etc. Are u interesting for something like that? if yes please let mi know in pm or lets discuss here. thank u

hello, i want to open a place for the comunity,  in Romania, verry discret place were we can make private parties, pool,a beautifull view, roms with themes etc. Are u interesting for something like that? if yes please let mi know in pm or lets discuss here. thank u

Cant go wrong withthe hard shell chocolate....nothing like that being crunched and sucked off your cock!!

Whipped cream is always fun

Anyone here 

Nothing tastes better than pussy.

Hiii babe wanna play withme

A good mouth full of cold Prosecco a nice hard cock and swallow when war

What's wrong with good old splodging, use whatever as you can and as much as you can. Get messy