Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

New Brighton: Wednesday Night

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Couple looking for Single males only ( no couples ) for some car fun in New Brighton on Wednesday night ( 13062007) between 11pm and 1am, if Interested then get in touch and we will send you directions.

Re: New Brighton: Wednesday Night

hi im from wallasey would luv to meet were abouts

Hi I am from Bebingtom, my profile says Bi but I am not attracted to men so need for m to worry. e mail me on hobbes31@lycos.co.uk and i can meet you tonight if I know before 5pm. It would be awesome to meet you, never done outdoors like this before x

hi probably missed tonight guys i'm from warrington let me know about ur next meetpls i have one request i'd love to cum over you're huge breasts xx ok speek soon

hey there, sorry missed last night. u doin it again soon? if so email me let me know. cheers.

scouseman8. xx

only just seen your reply which is a bit to late let us no wen next time. regards robby

hi when are you there next?, i like the idea of acting out the stranger thing, ill be there in a blue mgf..........let me know when your next plans are and ill act out the scenario to the t, cheers, mike

hi when are you next there i would like to come and act out the scene, mike

We are out tonight,Monday arriving around 11pm, instructionsDirections are posted in the New Brighton if your interested.

Re: next session at New Brighton: Wednesday Night

Hi genuine clean professional guy looking to attend your next session please let me know when Best Wishes Steve

HI THERE 24 YEAR OLD DOGGER LOOKING FOR THIS SORT OF STUFF CAN I HELP

Hi

Sounds like an interesting night out - when u next out ??

Hi

Whens the next one planned for ??

would also like the idea please let me know wen

hi im down in that area quite often so wat things are u up for once she is relaxed and wet wat things do u allow im not into anythink kinky so dont worry will follow ur leads u can txt me any time