Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Is penis size really that important???

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

To the ladies who post adverts here, I'd like to ask is it really that important to you? I'm average in size, and I'm fine with that, but it gets a little disheartening to read so many adverts stating things like "Must be VWE", "Must be VVVWE", "Large cock a must", etc, etc.

I've read quite a few adverts where I've really liked the sound of the people, and we seem to have similar interests and tastes, but then they go and specify that the guy *MUST* have 10 punds of meat swinging between his legs.

Obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion and preference, but it does sometimes seem like the vast majority of women and couples are only interested in huge guys, period.

I've had plenty of encounters where me and my average penis were more than enough to put a smile on the lady's face. I love taking my time pleasing a woman using a variety of methods, and it just seems like there are an awful lot of women and couples who are missing out on a lot of fun simpy because they instantly dismiss guys like me just because we're not huge.

Is it *really* that important??

Oh, and anyone interested in checking out my "average" little guy can do a username search for Yksbi2k5 to see my profile. :)

Re: Is penis size really that important???

Hi Vks.......,
We think it is mostly a fantasy thing for many ladies and have seen many ads on the spanish website we use for the same. We have met some guys with "biggies" and can tell you that they did not perform too well. I used to think that my wife was being kind to me by saying, "Its not the size that counts but how you use it." Well I can assure you that I now know that she was telling the truth all along!!
I have also been told by guys with big dicks that they have trouble finding places to fit it in. One poor sod lost the love of his life because his was too big!
So do not be disheartened, just remember that you are in the majority and be thankful that it isnt tiny. On that note, a friend of mine had a great sex life with around 2 inches. Its a good thing also to remember that the orgasm is the same strength, no matter what the size!!
Happy swinging, J&G

Hi Jargon, believe me I'm very comfortable with my size and certainly don't stay up nights wishing I had a big one. It just seems unfortunate that sooooo many women and couples won't give an average sized guy a second look because they just want massive meat. Such a shame...

From my limited experiance its pointless question. Different women find different parts of their downstairs bits sensitive to stimulation. If your a woman who's sensitive parts are right at the back, you need a big member to get to them. Likewise, if the sensitive parts are more to the front, a smaller member will do and may feel more comfertable.

A hint of danger or the unusual can add to the excitement of sex, and a large cock is out of the ordinary, also some women enjoy the feeling of being stretched and filled by a large member. Do women really have sensitive bits at the back, first time I've heard of that one?

Thank fuck for that! a guy that talks sense and yes I'm an average todger man but big on fem attention.
J

SIZE DOES NOT MATTER- Its how you use it... I agree there are not alot of men out there with exceptionally huge Cocks.... The most common is average size and to me that works just fine, so long as the man knows what he is doing.... Ive had a very small penis in the past but it still felt good coz he knew how to use it and compensate for it and I've also had a bloody huge one which hurt, didnt make me wet which ended up in me climbing off and never wanting to go there again...

It makes me laugh all these girls saying Men must have HUGE Cock otherwise not intereseted but yet so many of them also say not into pain.. Well Huge cocks most of the time result in pain (in my experience) .

If your hung like a horse get the girl wet and lubricated first... dont just think that you'll pleasure her more coz you have a huge penis.... And if your small, use it well and plantly of oral sex...

But give me a average any day..... MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!!

P.S. FHM 062005 With Mariah Carey on front page... There is an article about what girls prefer and the winner is .............JOE AVERAGE which reaches 6in.... This is what fems prefer around the UK

It's good to hear from a woman that doesn't think size is everything. I was getting tired of reading ads requesting replies from VWE males and I was starting to think that most of the profiles on here were written by the same person... hmmm, now there's a thought!

Hi TOO1, youngnorwichgeezer and all,
No, women do not have sensitive bits at the back, but remembering Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat, where she was supposed to have her clit at the back of her throat, LOL and needed a 9 incher to tickle it. Thank goodness that was fiction!!
The clitoris is located at the upper front of the vagina and comes in all shapes and sizes. All it is really is a small penis, so guys with small ones can be assured that their orgasm is the same as fellas with big ones and if they use it right can bring most women to orgasm with it. There are other erogenous zones, but none that can easily stimulate an orgasm like the clit.
Happy swinging, J&G

Jargon, Thanks for the eduactional lesson in sex but when I said, "Do women really have sensitive bits at the back..." I wasn't seriously asking!

Hi TOO1,

The lesson was not aimed at you, more agreeing and realising you knew. Sorry if it came over that way.
There are lots of folk in all walks of life who didnt do biology, personally when very young, I was led to believe that it had teeth. LOL Glad it doesnt!!!

Best, J&G

the biggest one i`ve ever seen didnt have enough blood in his body to keep it up for more than 30 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and he had the worst attitude ever!!!!!!!
its not what u got its how u use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hey i thought sex was a lot more than just intercourse? anyway...its not the size of the vessel its the motion of the ocean....and am average but my wife seems happy enough img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

well from what i have read from this post you have made my day !!! i am a 5ft 6 male and my penis is 6 12 inch's i allways had the impression that i had a small one, my lover has told me for my height it is a good size, her first husband was well endowed and he caused her so much discomfort she never enjoyed sex with him and she also suffered some form of rash or lady problems after sex.and you are also right about how it is used to the fullest, i love the foreplay that turns on any woman as i think that a women needs to be aroused a great deal than the man.. so from this post i thank you knowing i'm not a small penised man.. thank you

Nice to see some sense from some of the girls here, feel the quality not the width is my motto! But in reality it does seem to be a bit of a cattle market out there and you can get rejected all too quickly if you're deemed not to "stand up" to inspection. But sex is a two-way thing and some women don't seem to know quite what to do with a small(ish) dick any more than some men get lost around the clit :-(