Home > Forums > India (All) (Instant Action)

Opening this Fri, A Size Quest

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey,

So anyone who can prove that they are well endowed are welcome to inbox us with a clear & genuine pic (face covered) and we can take it from there.
Free second half of this week and really looking to satisfy a long standing fantasy of being with a really well endowed man (thicker the better rather than longer). if you are less than 7.5 inches dont bother. Just FYI, that would be slightly bigger than a No.2 pencil in length.
If you are part of a swing couple you go front of the line; if you are single we will make you jump through hoops to ensure you are genuine, decent & what we are looking for.

Let the games begin!

Thanks dear but read this before and reply please.We are 2 boys bisexual aged 24 are in relationship from last 1 year. We both are working professional. He stay in UK and I stay in North India. We are in Bangalore for some couple of days. He is skinny and fair. Body shape like girl. And I have average body. We want to try some adventure with couples this time. That's why we are here. I am really sorry for not mentioning in the profile. We both love and tried everything in versatile. Let me know if we can catch up next week?

Hi Amit and Sarah, Viraj here from Mumbai. I am interested in your profiled and would like to meet you in real. You can check my profile for pics, I also have more pics in private, if you want to see them, let me know. Message me in private if you guys are interested in my profile.
Thanks