Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Libertine party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.05.2018 Date END: 05.05.2018 Interested couples, women (bi or not) get in touch. We're a friendly house. How it works is theres a party space (the terrace and living room) where there's music, you'll drink, hang out. Theres a separate play room to which entry is optional and clothing ain't an option.

So don't imagine an orgy. You can stick to your partner all night (in either or both spaces) if that's what makes you happy. No one touches you without your explicit go ahead.

it's not an orgy or a gang bang. You're welcome to stick with your partner all night, touch nobody else. Or you're welcome to invite touch (or more) from your fellow Libertines.

It's entirely your choice. Some people have sex with loads of people. Some people merely kiss & touch. Some just stick with their own partner. It's upto you how much you play.

For example - we don't f**k other people. Sure, we play, but its oral sex (giving and receiving) for us.

We had about 18 people the first & second time around These nights were a lot of fun, easy going, tremendous sexual energy.

For this third time we'd really like to have maybe 24-26 people over. What we're trying to achieve is a Paris Libertine club feel - with a lot of people. Minimal talking ... and loads of play.

Hi great Idea folks , Me am a Mature man presently single . If am allowed to join in it would be great. Have met groups like during my travels. Looking fwd to host and be hosted as well.If interested get in touch . Cheers 

Hi I would like to join the party,Can u tell me more details about the party like location and contact details.!