Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

sonia2explore's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 18 April 2018; Thursday, 19 April 2018; Friday, 20 April 2018; Saturday, 21 April 2018 27-29, Young and good looking couple visiting Ahmedabad from 18-21.. looking for good looking, honest and understanding people for friendship n fun..

Come to private chat 

Like to join u ...if u r comfort 

Like to join u ...if u r comfort 

Respected sir, I will arrange casual meeting first for you with dinner or lunch in good restaurant.. if you like me then we will go ahead .. if you are interested in me then do personal message me sir. Thank you

Hey friendship and fun is good lets start with meet at a coffeehouse Lets meet face to face and get to know e

Hey friendship and fun is good lets start with meet at a coffeehouse Lets meet face to face and get to know each other ??

Please give name of place to meet ... 

Hhheeyyy people.. . Hhiiiee... Do have a look at my profile.. A bit abt me wld be m working corporate..smart.. Good looking.. Physically m six ft talll.. Athletic.. Got a sense of humor.u can see the reviews in the profile.. . Wld love to knw u.. Do get back.. Cheers

Hi guys would love to host you , lets ping  look into my profile if we click then proceed. 

Hi please share details