Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

chastity cage

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I just started wearing chastity cage. It is self chastity. Is anyone else into chastity cages? Love to chat meet someone who is wearing one

I’m into chastity my wife was then all of a Sudden she’s stoped very disappointed 

I’m into chastity my wife was then all of a Sudden she’s stoped very disappointed 

I self chastity myself sometimes. I work up this morning and thought I feel like wearing it today and it hasn't come off yet.

I enjoy having my cock in chastity. My Mistress who is some 5060 miles away, sends me a message as to when I have to lock-up & how long to stay that way. I find it most comforting.
On one occasion recently we were actually together when she placed me in chastity, locking my cage on, & she allowed me to release 2 weeks later !

I'm not sure I could manage that long. I love the feeling of going out in it and know has a clue.

Love a little chastity play, helps focus and becomes soo intense the closer you finally actually get 

Getting hard but totally restricted. 

anyone looking for an owner???

I can be your mistress and dominate you. and control your cage 

SOUNDS GOOD

I enjoy having my cock in chastity. My Mistress who is some 5060 miles away, sends me a message as to when I have to lock-up & how long to stay that way. I find it most comforting.
On one occasion recently we were actually together when she placed me in chastity, locking my cage on, & she allowed me to release 2 weeks later !

Male chastity and cock cages are the bomb. Take a vibrator to the slaves cock, and the vibrating of the cage can be an excruciating edge. 

I was put into my cage by my ex wife ( mistress ) for her enjoyment and her Lovers 

I love doing it to myself - the longer the better - would love to be owned and made fun of and teased by the right person... 

I have recently got into chastity. My wife kept me locked for 60 days once!

Male submissive curious about chastity. I’ve done 5 weeks locked. 90 plus days on the honor system. I’m looking for the service lifestyle and focus that truly long term chastity brings. I’m not looking for the monthly release cycle or to be rewarded for being good. If I’m truly doing good in service. I’d rather stay locked for you if your willing. So I’m looking for multi month denial coupled with milking. To start. 

Male submissive curious about chastity. I’ve done 5 weeks locked. 90 plus days on the honor system. I’m looking for the service lifestyle and focus that truly long term chastity brings. I’m not looking for the monthly release cycle or to be rewarded for being good. If I’m truly doing good in service. I’d rather stay locked for you if your willing. So I’m looking for multi month denial coupled with milking. To start.