Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Girls, help me treat my man

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey girls, I need a really great favour from one or more of you. My man, who has opened a whole new world for me, allowing me to enjoy sex properly for the first time in my life. 7 years of ecstacy I have had, with him giving me pleasure in ways I never knew existed.
Now, I want to fulfill one of his fantasies. It's not a big deal, but something he would just love, and enjoy over and over again.
What I want is for a woman, somewhere convenient for you, to give him a flash up your skirt, prefrably with stockings on. It could be in your car, in a fast food place, anywhere you like. I assure you, he will enjoy it more than you might iimagine. This may seem like I'm asking for something for nothing, but I hope someone will get a thrill out of giving someone such a thrill, and so safely, we'd be together so you wouldn't have to worry about any unwanted response. We often discuss our fantasies, and that's one of his biggest.
We'd be happy to repay anyone doing this for me, in whatever way you like. My man's very good at making little movies, and with photo's, if you wanted something like that. But, you could just do it for the thrill, or just because you're kind, and want to do a girlfriend a favour! I hope so.