Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

The Siliguri Gangbang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 12.04.2018 Date END: 13.04.2018 We are looking for single, mature guys for gangbang sessions. Age preference is a must and it's 45+. Interested Aged and horny guys who are at Siliguri, India or nearby on the date mentioned below are requested to message at our inbox.
The Queen of gangbang is a married lady from Bihar. She is 26 and voluptuous. She loves to be manhandled by 5-8 horny mature guys at the same time with DP's. Bareback cum fillings are allowed for her anus and mouth. She prefers protection for her always wet pussy.
Venue : A hotel room at Siliguri.
Tentative date :12th of April, 2018 from 16:00 hrs till the morning of 13th of April.
Her Cooperative husband is a watcher and might record some sessions if not all.

Yes im 32

Check my pics 

Check my pics 

Hello. It's nice and exciting to get ur activity msg. Just go through my profile. I am well educated decent and handsome guy reside in Siliguri due my job .I fm north India. I am well mannered with good size of tools. Like to meet quality people in adult relation. So friend Reply once if You feel comfortable with myself. Privacy is must for both of  side. Thanks n take care. Hope see you soon. 

Hello. It's nice and exciting to get ur activity msg. Just go through my profile. I am well educated decent and handsome guy reside in Siliguri due my job .I fm north India. I am well mannered with good size of tools. Like to meet quality people in adult relation. So friend Reply once if You feel comfortable with myself. Privacy is must for both of  side. Thanks n take care. Hope see you soon. 

Hey.. Hii guys.. I m a good looking experienced well to do guy here.. Been with around five cpls and quite a lot of single ladies. The figures are decent because I m into this stuff when I m free from my job. I can assure you a awesome company which all previous cpls have liked.. Liked ur profile. Want to get in touch with u guys..lets be friends here.  Tell me a mode by which we can connect.. Have send u msgs inbox as well. Thanks n cheers 

How to reach,any location or contract detales

How to reach,any location or contract detales

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled