Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

LakmalNnilu's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 23 March 2018; Saturday, 24 March 2018; Sunday, 25 March 2018; Monday, 26 March 2018; Tuesday, 27 March 2018; Wednesday, 28 March 2018; Thursday, 29 March 2018; Friday, 30 March 2018; Saturday, 31 March 2018; Sunday, 1 April 2018; Monday, 2 April 2018 Like to meet couple or mature male for fun.... Pls send ur contact number. We are married couple

I like to join with you.tell me soon dear

Hi.i am matured smart guy from mount.if u guys like pls respond.genuine polite guy.

Pl call me when you can tnx

I like to join with you

I like to join with you

I like to join with you

I can meet on 27th. How to contact you 

I have lovely safety home in rajagiriya can enjoy as you like come 

Hello I am akila contact me

i would like to contact you.

Hey guys i am a matured guy doing a reputed job in the private sector here. Would love to meet you guys and will please her as she wishes once we meet. Contact me if interested in my profile.

I also like to meet u I'm 34y old with big tool

I am a tall handsome mature 50 year old exotic foreigner living in Colombo. I am looking for beautiful open-minded sensual couples for a mfm relationship. Cuckold couples are welcome. I have an 8 inch long and 3 inch thick hard cock.  Please no drama and please message if you can accommodate. I love to fuck and i hope you love to get fucked. I believe in mutual respect and trust. I hate lies...i am who i am..

Would love to join.. If you like my profile let me know.

Hey like to join if you guys like my profile

If you are free tonight come 

Hi,im a boy..i like  this event .please  contact me