Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

WARNING do not play with this couple, as you will get robbed

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Do not suffer, what we did recently with a couple that live in Buckingham Road, Exeter.
They call themselves Shane and Victoria and presently drive a large white car, although I've heard that they change their cars often, so as not to be recognised.
DO NOT go to their home in Buckingham Road, Exeter, near to the services and Tesco's.
Your belongings and your life is at risk with them, as they WILL rob you and threaten you with violence. Shane talks about shotguns and knives and they have a family of butchers.
They have no regards for anyone, as I'm in a wheelchair. Been told by many others now, that they too have been robbed & beaten up by them.
The Police were called, but they made every excuse under the sun, for them not to follow up and knock upon their door.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED - don't suffer what we did.
Shane is approx 40+ years, tattoos on the arms and long dark hair, Victoria looks mid twenties, slim, long dark hair, tattoo around left ankle and changes her hair colour with wigs seen.
They say that they had 4 kids upstairs and 3 dogs, one they said id a Pitbull and shane threatened to let them loose on me.
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CLOTHING OUT OF YOUR SIGHT WITH THEM.
They go to various dogging areas to pick up, but especially Holdan during the day and evenings 7 days a week. Been told that are know as Target locally and they seek out 4x4's and newish cars.
So BEWARE