Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

couple need a guy!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi we off to bognor butlins 25,26,27may,looking to have some threesome fun while we there,looking for STRAIGHT clean shavern guyguys,over 30,need to see a face pic,read our profile before you reply!!

Re: couple need a guy!!

img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" will you hug me? i get very turned on by this.xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

hi im interestedimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

sounds like fun if you wanna chat then drop me a line

sounds quite good lets talk

Hiya Romford
Could single male include married as a single please?
I know time has moved on since you posted this message, but if you are like me you may like to have correspondence with a pleasant chap who could be called on when you are ready.
I stay around the South East from Sunday to Friday and go home to my partner at weekends.
Late 40's, professionally employed, clean and tidy, reasonable looking with sexy imagination and fondness for female piercings. I like sensual fun not hard and fast banging. Your lady loves to dress sexily and I am a guy who appreciates that effort.
I am mobile and would be delighted to hear from you.

Hi have a look at my profile and if you are interested I can let you have some pics to view.
Would love to get to know you!

xx

Hi have a look at my profile and if you are interested I can let you have some pics to view.

xx

xx