Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Swingers Orgy in Cebu

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 23.04.2018 Date END: 25.04.2018 Hi couples! We'll be in Cebu City on April 23rd till 25th and we're planning on arranging a COUPLEs orgy anytime on that dates. We only accept clean and safe couples. Feel free to message us if you wanna join. And don't be shy to tell us your rules, we'll respect that. ;-)

Sounds like fun, please keep us posted on the details and we would love to join the party

Sounds like fun, please keep us posted on the details and we would love to join the party

So tell me more about the orgy

So will contact me?

Interested to join.. how?

Hope i can join .. anyhow welcome to cebu guys .. enjoy!

Hope i can join .. anyhow welcome to cebu guys .. enjoy!
no single males

Interested to join.. how?
no single males

fun for legit couples only, no single males

fun for legit couples only, no single males

Sounds like fun!! Legit couple here but we won't be in Cebu City until 429. Let us know if you end up having another get-together around then, please. Thank you! -M&R

me alone pwede?

Again, we made it clear NO SINGLE GUYS

pls let me know your location i like to join

we will be there guys..count us in!

GF and I will be in cebu city this weekend. Let us know if you all or anybody else might be up for another orgy or some fun. No single males please. Thanks!

RE:Swingers Orgy in Cebu

Hi! I am open to your rules no probs with me i am here for fun and friendship no string attach. i like to join pls let me know