Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

have house to myself and want to play

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi there i will be on holiday and have the house all to myself for a week starting 020607.
so while i am alone i am looking to enjoy the company of others for anything goes fun.
any malesfemales or couples who would like to come and keep me company are more than welcome, just drop me a line and we can take it from there.
mandy .

Re: have house to myself and want to play

you in to anal an bein treated like a slut if so im intrested

you in to anal an bein treated like a slut if so im intrested

hi where are you at? im in northampton so if its nearby give me a shout il keep you company for abit..take care
img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

hi where are you at? im in northampton so if its nearby give me a shout il keep you company for abit..take care
img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

hi mandy , tricia here i would love to cum and see you that weekthursdays and fridays are best for me.
luv tricia xx

mandy tricia - why don't we make it a 3sum? I love to dress up in sexy lingerie and outfits - schoolgirl secretary etc.

Ive got lots of pics if you'd like to see - and could also make the first week in june - travel would be fine

so you fancy some 3 way fun as 3 'ladies' ? email me if you'd like some fun

Hi Mandy

I too am free and I would love to join up with you and some of your friends. We could have a proper evening of fun. Give me a shoutimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Culverts49

hi mandy tricia here sorry my computors been offline for a while could not get connected.so missed the chance of a meetif u mail me again i will get back to you but change your filter first. ive got a webcam so you can see what i look like hear from you soon i hope luv tricia xx

hi mandy im down yourway tomorrow(sat) are you free at all
luv tricia

hi im rick up for all sorts id love to have some fun where are you from?

id luv to meet u for some fun xxxxx

hi im from lancashire if your neer by let me know and ill show you a great time