Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

A Getaway (swing meet)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 11.03.2018 Date END: 11.03.2018 Me, my partner, a lovely Mystfyd friend :) and another Friend from tarlac will have a getaway meet in Pangasinan for a possible island hoping and beach fun. with a swinging adventure. thats an FFFM party already,.

We prefer locals around pangasinan, someone who can help us haggle and tour around hundred islands with ease. Or someone who knowswho has an experience in a good deals in Pangasinan Hundred islands area.

But my partner and friends wantsneeds a couple to join.

this is more of an adventure under the sun and then swing afterwards,. its just a day trip so we will be arriving in pangasinan early around 8. and be leaving around 5pm-ish

But my friends have certain standards in terms of swinging groups.

Guys - should be respectful and semi-sub,. for their liking. Having a hot bod is more preferable but not a requirement.

Girls - should be open to all ideas and clean, figure doesnt matter. Being Bi si more likely as these girls go all out on each other.

The 3 girls im with likes tall guys, expat could be a good pick but we dont really care what race.

single males can be considered but they prefer Couples as couples keeps themselves clean all the time.

PM me for details if interested..
Single females Single males - will be considered if ever...

Again this is more of an outdoor adventure for the summer, the swinging is a side note (That will happen for sure).

Event cancelled

Event cancelled