Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

National Dogging List for UK

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i am compiling a dogging and cruising location list that will have directions, links to maps, ariel views etc...
i would very much appreciate you taking a few minutes to mail me your known dogging locations.

I'd love to know the following.
1 - The location (postcode is excellent, if not street name and directions)
2 - what type of people go there (e.g average number of men, women, TV's, mostly straight, bi or gay etc...)
3- What are the best times to go there?
4- Any information you'd like to add. e.g the pro's, the cons, car based, walking (woods) based, low overhead barrier that would be unsuitable for vanstruckscampers, any local lads causing nuisance etc...etc..Anything that you can think of really, that will be useful to others.

Your addition will be added to the database and you will be sent the entire national list in return. It is an interactive, user friendly, internet based list where you can zoom in quickly to any area of the UK. As it is a continually evolving interface it is growing all the time and is FREE to view and use.

Please mail me DIRECTLY with your locations to add, please don't post locations below, as i am not sure it is allowed.

Many thanks everyone,
Tiffany
xxx

Re: National Dogging List for UK

THE LIST IS NO MORE
MSN deleted it , they did not like the content. Surprising , since dogging is perfectly legal.
Anyway, it is no more and i am no longer monitoring this or other posts about it.
Tiffany
xxx

Re: National Dogging List for UK

Hi

I'm new to dogging. Do you know of any dogging sites in huddersfield or leeds?

Thanks

P.s. Can you email me

Much appreciated.