Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

please make me hot i feel sexy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" one thing i like is sexy mail from guys makes sissy very hot
i stroking my long tanned smoothe legs just thinking
of all you sexy guys let me know what you think the best repy will
get somthing very nicce i promise img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" and it will be hot
kissses and carress all my fans who just whant more more pics
son will have some even hotter one

Re: please make me hot i feel sexy

You have the most stunning legs, Mmmmmm!

You must stand before Sadie and I with your boots pulled to the middle of your thighs and your legs oh so slightly apart.
Your hands behind your back at first and then gently onto the back of our heads, guiding us to you......

We would both kneel at your feet, Sadie using her slender fingers, expert tongue and painted nails to gently run upwards from your heel to your soft thigh, teasing, stroking and gliding over your leg......

I would use my strong working mans hands to caress your other incredible leg, my hard fingers running across your boots and squeezing your slim calf and delicious thigh as I work my way upwards....

After much stroking and encouragement we would meet at the top of your legs, our breath and tongues dancing slowly and teasingly over your silky soft skin, our hands now gripping your butt cheeks, soft and oiled for pleasure, both of our mouths meeting together as one on your beautiful, hard throbbing........................?????????

What happens next is up to you xxx img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Love & lust
Max & Sadie xxx img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"