Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Looking forward to meet some Couples for drink and fun on our holiday in Delhi, with place

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 28.02.2018 Date END: 05.03.2018 Hi, we are decent and educated couple currently on vacation in Delhi. Looking forward to meet other couples for fun. Interested couples just text us back, so that we can plan. We have our home in Delhi, so space is not a concern for us.

Hi friends. We cpl  naresh40 & bhwana 32.  We want meet u for full swap.  Are you interested. Pl drop yr no  for know about u &me

RE: interested if you guys looking for fun with mature male

Hi Naresh I am interested if you wants to have fun with mature male message male

RE:RE: interested if you guys looking for fun with mature male

Hi Raju I am interested pl send yr what's up no

Hi, love to meet up with a lovely cpl like u, pse msg if keen , i can host you all for fun at my place and accomodate upto 2 cpls.

Heyy!! Must enjoy ur party in delhi??. If u invite some decent males thn i can b one them. Msg m if ur welcoming singles also. 

Heyy!! Must enjoy ur party in delhi??. If u invite some decent males thn i can b one them. Msg m if ur welcoming singles also. 

I'm m 51 Delhi decent educated slim well endowed experienced dd free...interested? Let's connect 

Welcome , let’s celebrate together ! It’s great u hv place else o can arrange for us in Gurgaon! Would love to join share ur number 

"I love the site cause it helps me and my boyfriend connect to cool, fun, naughty and kinky people around the world. Being in this site makes us feel that we're home." Sapphique 

Hi respected friends. 
If you guys allow I would love to connect more for drinks and massage 

Hii ..I am devansh....I want to meet a fr.for fun and all of things

Hii ..I am devansh....I want to meet a fr.for fun and all of things

Hii ..I am devansh....I want to meet a fr.for fun and all of things??