Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

hols

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi i know it is early to put this up now but we are in spain near malaga, on the 30th october just woundred if any one out there would like to met up for some day fun, let us know.img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Re: hols

hi i live near malaga and always looking for new friends take a look at my profile,if you like what you see email me we can sort something out.

hi iam very intrested in meeting up, please mail me direct with ur email addy so we could get ready chatting , and prepare a good day thanks jamesxxxx

hiya intrested , good to plan things in advance, please get back direct with more details , i am in the area but wud like to see some pics of the wife first , iam only a standard mem , so we shall have to do so by email malc

totally gutted guys i live in torreveija area malagas about six or seven hours drive im sure it would be worth it though your lass looks awsome good luck steveimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I would be interested in meeting up so email me if you like.

Hiya Bad girl + hubby! We would like to meet you! Keep in touch!!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi, would love to meet you guys!

Please contact me so we can make arrangements.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"