Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Strap-on Fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm a female who loves sliding my strap-on up straight guy ass. Is anyone else into this or are any blokes wanting to try???

Re: Strap-on Fun

Hi,
I'd love to feel your strapon sliding deep into my ass.please contact me

Hey Id love to try this where are you from?

hi - this has always been a fantasy of mine..............really turned on by the thought..would love to get to know you better

new bet ou now get lots of guys telling you they enjoy it because it is great pity you so far North

Hi THere

I could be persuaded if you agree to fulfill some of my fantasies;)

We should meet for a drink to discuss:)

ed

cumxyatyahooimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

hmm sounds interesting, I've been wanting to give it a try

hi babe,
do u like to slide it up slim,smooth cd's?

i luv to be fucked hard(takes 8"+)
i would luv to be your pussy slave!

mail me if interested

lisa xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Yes I am intersted:)

I have a few things I would like to try on you too;)

Ed

Id love to give it ago, been wanting to try for a while.

hi have been waiting for a post like this for ages, this is what im looking for, however im not a full member.pls get back in touch. would love you to do this. im good looking and love to be dominated. x

im from perth ,would you like to talk?

thank you thank you all my dreams have cum at once i am very intrested im in paisley area drop me a line nd take it from there

i'd like to give it a try

hi I can recommend it to any male, my girlfriend fucks me with her black strap-on. She loves it, when I come it goes every where.

ill try if u want

I love my ass filled, stretched with as much as possible - it makes me sooo hard and horny - so please get in contact. we can chat about what you really want to do.

my ass is your to do what you want

you are my ideal woman love abit of anal action myself drop me a line if you want a young ass

hello where abouts are you from, ive been wanting to try this for a while now if your anywhere near manchester give me a shout thanks x

hi horny manchester male 35 love to be both assertive and also love to be passive especially with horny strap on wearing female such as you. i can accom also if needed get back to me please asap craig

its something ive been doing for many years now and im always willing to try it with new people.
im also into really into anal stretching and can easly take a fist now and im not too far from takeing 2 fists

shropshire cpl here

i love using one on my husband

get in touch if you fancy a chat hun

definitely would love to feel you inside me, Im hot and in your area, so drop us a line! ;)

mmmm! love it!

im well up for that !

hi ive had my wifes 8" glass perfume bottle hair brush handle toliet brush handle and bananas up my ass but id love to have u fuck me in my ass mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm please contact me xxxxxxxxxx

Hey I love it wen my gf fucks my ass, it feels almost as good as a real cock

Hi,

Am in a state thinkin about this. Get in touch! You need lots of lube tho, Im tight!

I love having my ass fucked!!!
I'm Str8 guy who loves anything in his ass!!! Every bloke should try thisimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

dam i love a girl to use a strap on on me ive had toys used before but never a strap on would love to do it.

I love to be dom and also sub so that would defo be being sub so pm me
any one else would like to do that to a 23 m message me

x

My arse is always open for a strap-on.
Message me so that we can arrange a meet

Would love you to ride me with your strap on. I'd have to be restrained though.

Your treat would be me to eat your pussy!!mm

Contact me if you want to slide it in. The further the better.

luv to give me a call

YES! This is a big turn on and fantasy for me, can we meet?

I would try it with you, to far away though. Why do you like it so?

Id love you to find the biggest strapon you can lube me up and pump my virgin arse until I cant walk properly

this has been a long running fantasy of mine that I am dying to turn into a reality

would love to be fucked by you and your strapon.

I would love to meet up with you as soon as possible
or you can get to know me a little first :d

mail me

I dont have premium

I'd love to feel your strap on inside me for as long as you wanted. you can use me any time get in touch if you are interested

love to have you have me !

Hi there just thought drop you a line let you know if you and your strap on are ever down my way would love to have you put me in my place and teach me what it really like

I've done this before with a girl and would love to do it again even with other people watching possibily on a web cam or something if you fancy this get in touch

I'd so love ot do it asap and I'd travel for it

I have been waiting for so long

thats always been a fantasy of mine, anytime you wanna ;)

Hi New2this83, my ex and I oftened played with her pounding my arse with our strap-on. This was normally part of some very hot sessions. Let me know if you would like to do me

strap yourself up n make me scream,ram my arse please!!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

can i come and play too, i'm partial to getting rammed as well and be happy to give as well as recieve x

hey i would love to be ur ass toy boy... im looking for someone like u to play with me...
please get in contact with me

im a crossdresser but i can be u slave as well...

vivian xx

Obviously a very popular topic for the guys but its a shame there's no other women entering the this forum. I cannot believe there are no women out there who do not like giving a man a good seeing too with a strap on so be bold and come out and tell us your thoughts!!!

i'd let ya

sounds great sny chance of contact to discuss?

can we meet for some fun

never tried it but am game for anything!!!

i like strap on up me

i would love to have you slip yourstap-on into me, and to play about any way that we can, get back if your interested

id love to accept any offers, because im only a classic member at the mo you will have to get in touch through posts, thanks all for posting

Hi, I would really enjoy meeting you and sliding your strap on in and out of my ass. You can use anything else on me that will fit, including your fist. It is a real shame that you are so far north but I can travel, how about you?

its my fantasy to receive a strapon from a female.!! never found any one who would like to do it..i bet their are lots of men who wish the same.?.

yes pleaseimg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

do you want to meet in 2 weeks time

still looking for a dominate woman or group of women to use me with a strap-on. would be willing to travel, if intrested get in touch.

are there any women who have done it, would love to hear about it.

also looking for picsvids of women wearing or using there strap-ons?

get in touch i need used and abused ladies.

hey would love this. please contact me!!

also tstv who would like to take me up the anus please contact

Im the most intrested person to reply to this thread ! 100%

hi i would like you to take my virgin arsehole and give me a good fucking,my cock goes so hard thinking about it i am not gay just turns me on.guess we all have fantasys whats yours

I'm a female who loves sliding my strap-on up straight guy ass. Is anyone else into this or are any blokes wanting to try???

I've never been "done with a strap-on", but I fantasize about the idea of being "lesbianised", so if a woman dressed me up in sexy lingerie, and bent me over the back of a table, the thought of her sliding a strap on up my ass would be a real turn on.

If the right woman was to extend the fantasy to add a bit of dressing up (especially if anything I was to wear was hers and especially if it was still warm from being taken off of her) I would be happy to give away my anal-virginity.

I cant belive someone actually made a post like this one its great!
I'd love to try that only problem is we are so far :(

God i'd give my right arm to receive your strapon. This is what i've been waiting for, for years. I just cant believe there's not more women out there who want to fuck a guy with one. All the more fun for you i suppose, and hopefully me too.

hi gud lookin gud gym body am strate very sub wud love to have my hands tied up n u fuk me make me cry make me beg u to stop but dont please mail me with contact deatials. xxx

I would like it thank you, I have the strap-on & dildo, just need a lady to help me out! just drop us a mail. My "pussy" is waiting!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

Hi there

If ur ever over in the isle of man then please get back to me as I would love to c my hubby taking it from another fem....

Love
Sal
x

Let me join the queue!

I( have been looking for this for ages, strap fun. I want to be your bitch and do me like one too.

RE:Strap-on Fun

hey i would really like my arse to be played with and a fem to shag it for me