Home > Forums > (UK) South Central (Instant Action)

new to Reading area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

just moved to Reading and looking for new swinging clubs for singlescouples
near to us

Re: new to Reading area

nothing doing in Reading other than the Granby at Cem Junction, May be you could start something at your place.

cant see ur post for 72 hours so send mail to

We are around Tues 24 and Weds 25. Hotel booked or we can visit you. We will need to see pics and exchange tel nos and can reciprocate.

well thanks for the reply-what is the granby and is there anything on in surrounding areas

sorry just read your post-Love to see your pics so please send to
xx

hi this is darren137 just seen your profile my cock is 8 inches long and 2 inches thick also can come 9 times wanna meet up i live in guildford can drive not that far from yours im bi if im realy randy i will take it also.

hi peter and pauline, This is darren137 im a straight guy i live in guildford not far from reading. im well endowed 8 inches long by 2 inches thick can also come between 9 and 14 times a night your wife wont need any oil of ulay. id love 2 fuck her if you reply i will give you my number.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

your wife has a fucking lovely arse, from darren137.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi this is darren137 sorry im too tight to buy a webcam.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Welcome to reading. Will like to me you soon!

hi there i am a hing male in maidenhead. looking to cater for al needs

Hi friends, am 25 looking for mature friends for adult fun and friendship i look 30 mixed race of white and black , living in Reading, i would like to hear from you thanks take careimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" Steven