Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Meetup and Fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 26.01.2018 Date END: 28.01.2018 We will be in Pune for the long weekend 26th to 28th Jan. Looking to meet up with other sophisticated couples or sophisticated singles.
Interested people please ping us. Requirements are sophisticated, standard, non pushy people.

Date start: 26.01.2018 Date END: 28.01.2018 We will be in Pune for the long weekend 26th to 28th Jan. Looking to meet up with other sophisticated couples or sophisticated singles.

Interested people please ping us. Requirements are sophisticated, standard, non pushy people.

Seems like we could gel up and have a chat about this planned long weekend. Hopefully we can connect. let me know if you are interested

I'd like to help you guys in enjoying the weekend.

would love to join you if u agree for a single male please confirm i am interested dear

would love to join you if u agree for a single male please confirm i am interested dear

Hello, I  am impressed by your profile and believe in hygiene. Hope to join you guys in the long weekend for mutual benefit

Hello, I  am impressed by your profile and believe in hygiene. Hope to join you guys in the long weekend for mutual benefit

Yes, I am interested as a stag entry,, want to njoy..plz message me 

Yes, I am interested as a stag entry,, want to njoy..plz message me 

I am interested. Can send location?

Can i join

Hey 

I am interested to attend.kindly send me details

I am interested to attend.kindly send me details

Kindly message me ur contact

I will attend

Hey dear..i really like you profile and the post..especially her pics are so erotic and beautiful..Please have a look at my profile and real pics..i would love to be in touch with you guys for some mutual fun and enjoyment..

Hi..msg me

Hi..hoping to join you..for fun..

Looking forward to meet up 

Interested. Come inbox .

i'm single male.47 from pune, willing to join.. if u like my profile plz check and do reply soon with contcat details so that i can join you, i have place in pune too, i am fun loving man.

Contact me 

Contact me