Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

The other TVs are not dirtyenough for me,fuck me, beat me and piss on me

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am a submissive passionate TV with a nice body. I like being spanked and pissed on,before ,after and during fucking .My boys can wank into my lacy undies until they are soaking and dress me in them.I love drinking cum,but its really nice rubbed into my firm high titties and deep into the trench of my bum. you can bite and chew my titties but only inside the bra-line ,please! To save marking my legs,please beat me with rubber toys, not silk please,it cuts ! If my ass needs a litlle rest,you can fuck my armpits,they're shaven but I keep them smooth with baby oil. Every day Iwill sit with my bum in a basin of nice perfumed oil to make it really good an soft for you. If you have to go out, I will sniff inside your slipers and soiled pants and wank in them.If you come in and catch me at it ,you cam beat me hard as you like so long as you fuck me nicely afterwards.I will clean for you,cook and especially do your washing ,wearing only my lace G-string.Catch me doing that and you can fuck me over the kitchen sink.i really lke it in the bath,you canpiss allover me there. Try me !img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"