Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Goddess looking for the lucky servant

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm a sexy, attractive, physically fit domme looking for a sub to humiliate and punish. I am not looking for sex (and just to be clear, that means no oral sex too) or for a full time sub. Someone for play dates. My sub must be professional, intelligent and attractive. Much of my enjoyment comes from exerting control over a person I perceive to be powerful in the real world. I get no enjoyment from dominating someone I perceive to be weak. I have no time for whiny or demanding subs. If I cannot have a serious and entertaining conversation with my sub outside of play dates, I'm not interested. I will not consider anyone under 28 unless there are exceptional circumstances.I enjoy dressing up my sub, restraint, humiliation and CP. I am willing to deal with a disobedient sub who needs to be brought into line. I have a particular fondness for nylons - stockings, hold ups and tights, both on me and on my sub. I will not take kindly to messages if they look like they are 'cut and paste' messages, nor if they just say 'can we chat'. If you think you fit my criteria, please set out why in your initial message.