Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Drive By Blow Job Dream

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have this wild desire that I'd love some 18-19 year old, any colour, to help me with. We pick you up at pre arranged place, outside your house even, late one night. You get in the passenger seat. My partner drives off, I'm in the back, playing with myself. You turn and watch me. Then, he pulls over, you slide your seat right back, rest back, I get in the passenger side, on my knees in between your legs. He drives off, and while he's driving around I give you the most amazing blow job, until you shoot your lovely come into my mouth. Then we drop you back where you like, and off we go. Anyone who helps me fullfil this dream will, in return, get a night to do whatever they want to me.
Totally genuine. East of England.

Re: Drive By Blow Job Dream

id like to do that...

sounds good to me if youd want me to...

if you do not restrict the age and try some one older, i am ever ready to oblige. check out my profile and the interesting colour with a whole gamut of imagination, sure!

Hi im very interested in this.

Ive got a bmw 3.2.5 coupe that we could do it in too:)

Ed

i'm 18 live in whitchurch in north hampshire. i'm game if u will drive this far. it sounds good. plz reply

tht sonuds good am srry am not 19 again but if u ever hav th need 4 a dom black 28yo male let me no wud love 2 b of assistance

Get in touch

We'd love to give you this experience, whichever way. Get in touch.
Cindy & Chris

Yes we'd love you're services

Hi there, we can't email you on this site, give us an email address so we can get in touch. We'd love to meet up for all manor of fun.
Cindy & Chris

We'd love to do it with you

Do get in touch, we'd love to do this with you
Cindy & Chris

Come join us

We'd love to share this with you, get in touch.
Cindy & Chris

Re: We'd love to do it with you

hi filmbabe,

i would love to come down to fufill your fantasy, try emailing me on here
xxx

Re: Come join us

i can't send u direct mail as i'm not a premium member. email me and i'll give u my numba. hope to hear from you

This sounds amazing to me. Get in touch.

if you ment me?

Re: We'd love to do it with you

ive just signed up so my pic isnt working yet but would be happy to email it to you. Im 21, so just bit older than what your looking for but still young :-) if you'd like to chat

Hi there

contact me at

cumxyatyahoocom

I am free this cuming weekend for fun.

I have a coupe bmw that I would love to play with you in as well:)

ed

Hi

I am v interested and free to meet tonight or tomorow;)

Contact me at my addy cumxyatyahoocom as I could not find your addy on the site:)

I have just valited my car

Im a young looking 25 year old

Eimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

hi i am well up for this an i am to in the east of england, where abouts are you? mail me with your details, i fit all your criteria!!img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

I can help you fulfill your fantasy Cindy & Chris - as long as you don't mind a slightly larger than average circumcised cock.

J
xx