Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

looking 4 doggin in hertfordshire

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

could any1 tell me were dogging goes on in hertfordshire. or any females who r up 4 some doggin or couples any age welcome

Re: looking 4 doggin in hertfordshire

Hi There, well once it warms up, I will be at Stanborough Lakes, WGC, Luv CLB

Get in touch

Hi there,
Get in touch and we'll come down and she'll give you a session.

We'd love to join you

We'd love to come and join in. Would you mind my hubby doing a bit of filming as well?
Cindy & Chris

Re: We'd love to join you

yh sure heres my email

Re: We'd love to join you

Hi Cindy & Chris, not sure if that reply was directed for me, let me know, out at the lakes soon ,

newby looking for dogging in herts were do i start

hi cumlover and cidy & chris here is my email andress u can contact me on this site

weston wood near baldock is also good for dogging let me know if you are going dogging before end of may img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi Mate

I ma new in the game and like you looking for some fun girls up for some adventure and excitement

Re: Get in touch

Hi filmbabe69 u sound interesting...im young and would love to have a session with you email me x xim only a classic member cant reply bak.have a look at my proflile and let me no what you think.x

hi,

I am 19 and new at thie dogging thing ! like to try new things most of all img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" could any of you tell me were to go for some action. I lkie men and women between 18 and 30 anyone help me ?

xxx

hi

i am new at this dogging game and would love to rty somthing like this as i love to img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" and img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" !!!. I am 19 and up for anything women and men between the ages of 18 and 35. Please help me !!! i would lkie to fill any hole with warm cum !

xxxxxxxxxxxx

doggin in hertfordshire

hi

i am looking to join an older experienced women for doggin i would love to see you ? do u fuck regularly or u do other things ?

I am only 19 and ahve never tried anal if you are interested however would just like to stroke your pussy or even pound it if u ok with that ?

E mail me ?

Ollie xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I'm also looking - any suggestions?

when will you be out dogging let me know
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Sawbridgeworth ! Herts on the main road Pishobury Park