Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Fem reqd for Heathrow hotel fun - date to be arranged!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Are you fed up with timewasters ... I know I am!

I am a genuine 34 year old married white male medium build in all departments seeking a female for no strings sexual fun and exitement in a Heathrow hotel, sooner rather than later.

Age immaterial, however i do have a fantasy about the older woman, so no age limits!!!!

I live close to Heathrow so if you fancy meeting first for a drink so that you can check me out prior to planning a day of fun and exitement please email me
I will provide a photo if required, however would like you to send one first, as yet again have been mucked around in the past, but would prefer meeting at a pub of your choice first after emailing or speaking on the phone.

IF YOU ARE GENUINE I ASSURE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED ....

I will await genuine responses

Re: Fem reqd for Heathrow hotel fun - date to be arranged!

THIS IS A GENUINE OFFER ... ANY TAKERS???????

This is a genuine offer ... there must be some females who are seeking some discreet fun ... aren't there??????

COME ON THERE MUST BE SOMEONE OUT THERE ... ISN'T THERE?

THIS IS A GENUINE OFFER ... NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

COME ON ... ARE THERE ANY GENUINE AND REAL PEOPLE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR SOME REAL DISCREET FUN??????????

Email me if you want to meet or just chat to check out compatability.

Hope to hear from someone soon

COME ON ... ARE THERE ANY GENUINE AND REAL PEOPLE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR SOME REAL DISCREET FUN??????????

Email me if you want to meet or just chat to check out compatability.

Hope to hear from someone soon ... please email I am 100% genuine and seeking some no stings fun, can be a one off or a regular if you wish. Email me and lets set something up, as I am getting nowhere with responses so far!

HELP!