Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Fit guy in Crawley looking for Sunday fun!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey there.

I'm 33, a pretty trim body (everything is where it should be still!), blue eyes, and brown greying hair.

I'm looking for some no strings adult fun today if any ladies in the local area are up for it. I can travel, and accomadate if needed.

Doesn't have to be just sex we can have have a few drinks or a bite to eat first. I'm no wierdo and I can hold a conversation so I'm not worried about actually having to talk to a woman. I've got a good sense of humour too, so be prepared to have a laugh as well as a goot time.

I'm also no stranger to the bedroom and am more than able to please there as well. Always up for trying new things too.

if you'd like to hook up today. We'll exchange numbers (and pics if you like) and decide on a public place to meet first if that's what you'd preffer.

Really no pressure. If we meet up and you'd decide you don't want to "do this" it's fine. I promise you that you won't be dissapointed, so send me a mail now.

What's the worst that can happen? We'll have a drink and a few laughs and become friends.

What's the best? Well.....that's up to you.

Look forward to hearing from you.