Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Orgy & Mingle

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.12.2017 Date END: 02.12.2017 A day of hugs, licks and uninhibited orgasms! Organized with a trustworthy couple in a very private venue. Individual boundarieslimits will be respected at all times.

3 more slots available at most. Looking for other decent couples, single femalesmales; only 1 more single male will be considered however. All costs undertaken. PMIM if interested. Profiles will be carefully reviewed before selection. Hope to hear from you, thank you!

Date start: 02.12.2017 Date END: 02.12.2017 A day of hugs, licks and uninhibited orgasms! Organized with a trustworthy couple in a very private venue. Individual boundarieslimits will be respected at all times.

3 more slots available at most. Looking for other decent couples, single femalesmales; only 1 more single male will be considered however. All costs undertaken. PMIM if interested. Profiles will be carefully reviewed before selection. Hope to hear from you, thank you!

Can I be considered

Can I join the event. Consider me as well

Prefer to be present on this great occasion, how will I know that I can attend this occasion dear. Can you please let me know when and at what time please.

Event cancelled

Event cancelled