Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Anj79's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 28 November 2017 Hi hotel in central London booked. Looking for conversion, fun and sex

Now that sounds like a plan I would have just got off a plane from Barbados and have a little tan . So love to come and meet and play xx

Now that sounds like a plan I would have just got off a plane from Barbados and have a little tan . So love to come and meet and play xx

Sounds like fun!!! Will you be the only naughty girl there?xx

hi gorgeous Anj79 wow , i would love to be your indulgence,  so  deliciously sexy and stunning , love to hear from you get in touch x x sky-blue  

I'm always available and would love to cover the cost especially if I get to taste you honey x I also have a brother who could play with us if you wanted more than one guy x

And is this a gangbang, I'd love to fuck you!

Sounds good, hope u have fun 

Hi. In london and intrested if you are. Thanks ?? 

hi..I want to join

I want to join

Would love to come play x

Message if your interested.? X

Love to attend to the venue ,if you send me the invitation with the details (place & time ) 

I'd love to come to the party, but I need more detail information about venueaddress etc.

Elo tell me moore abaut 

Elo tell me moore interested 

hello, I'm interested in having a more conversation, fun and sex tomorrow

Tell me moore..im interested

Want to come please send me details anything 

Want to come please send me details anything