Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

South Coast Gangbang this Saturday

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My good friend (brunette, size 10) is looking to fulfil an ambition and be shagged senseless over a couple of hours this Saturday evening.
So, looking for several guys to help her with this. Location to be Portsmouth area. Picture available if required.

Re: South Coast Gangbang this Saturday

im up 4 it can b there in 2 hours....up 2 u

So where are all the red-blooded males? C'mon guys, is there really so little interest? Theres a fridge full of beer and a hot to trot brunette waiting...! Or would you rather watch Eurovision?

do one daytime easter week 2nd - 9th april

are u going to organise another one?

Planning on trying another weekend evening date in the next few weeks. It will appear as a new post, not added onto this one. Hopefully there will be more interest........

Hi, would she be free tomorrow, Friday 30th, afternoon or evening would be fine..... got the day off so want to make the most of it..!

Thanks for all the (Somewhat belated) replies. Like I said, we'll organise another one soon, but this time pick a date a few weeks hence. That should give enough time for all concerned!

Thanks for all the (Somewhat belated) replies. Like I said, we'll organise another one soon, but this time pick a date a few weeks hence. That should give enough time for all concerned!

have i missed it or is it this saturday coming?

have i missed it or is it this saturday coming?

hi count me in eny time dave

Hi. Very tempted to cum down from London....but would like to see photo if that's OK.

Mark

hi you dirty things,
when is your next event, im new on this
so missed your last gathering, i live in
portsmouth so can see you whenever you
want, are you free for a good hard fuck 2nite

if you arrange one in june i will be there at the drop of a hat 100% reliable contact me and i will give you some contact details

im in just email me im a fit 32 builder from reading