Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Right here Right now

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

im looking for female age and height not an issue, size no problem more important that have a sexy body, well what im looking for is a discreet relationship, someone to meet every now and then and spend some time with, be it meeting for drinks and a chat or maybe a romantic meal, iv havehad plenty of one night stands which are fine for what they are and have enjoyed them all and still very much active in this department, but im looking for someone i can get to know, whos wanting to meet up whenever we are both free to have quality time enjoying eachothers company then going back to our own lives until we feel the need of that excitment of doing them things we are not meant to do but we want to do, just so we feel life not passing us buy, so we wake up the next day with a smile on our face feeling lifes good, well what about me well im living in sussex area have my own small business so i can be around in the day can travel, im 37yr 6`2 dark hair, goodlooking been told, slim, 44inch chest, 34inch waist, clean shaven, im a caring guy not a in your face type of guy with a wicked S.O.H love to laugh, enjoy making others happy, im very sexual person love to feel, touch, and stroke and give you whatever your wanting, thanks for taking the time to read this, look forward to hearing from you in the near furture,