Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

sexual experience as a woman

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have had this urge fascination wanting to experience sex from a womans point of view am i a weirdo or does anyone else feel the same

I’ve have had sex dressed as a gurl it’s was my dream all my life I love it so don’t feel like a weirdo just go for it a when you do cross that line you will want mo

I feel the same way would really like to know from others who have crossed the line, think about it often. I hear when its male on male there seems to be so much more energy?etc

No you're not a wierdo, I have the same cravingsdesires and I'm certain we're aren't alone either.
Getting horny just thinking about it now. 
Can somebody help me out tonight?

no not weird it is a place the heart needs to be in

Mwm here......I went for it and loved....used to a have one steady partner...he moved away ....now I’m having a hard time finding another !!! ??

After dressing for yrs i decided if i am going to dress as a woman i should go all the way and i crossed the line. It was great and also had a steady partner which is now ended due to him being married. Looking for another friendship and partner and like Mwm said it is hard to find someone.

Only gone as far as oral, but I've had amazing experiences with that in different locations. With the right person, I'm ready to go further.

No you aren't a weirdo...For me it's like being in a completely different whole...Giving oral or receiving anal it makes me feel like the complete woman I want to be...

I felt the same way, now I have a very nice man in my live with a healthy sex live as a woman ??

i cannot begin to express how feminine i feel taking a man into me.. it is amazing

I'm with a partner - a girl,... but she's not too thrilled about my desire
 to dress in women's wear ... yes - all of it !   The dresses, trousers, lingerie, night gowns, nylons, .. all of it ; especially to the idea,  ...  that I want to get to the next plateau and  do 
the make-up, hair, nails and take my heels out in daylight within the population...  And for good reason ; she accidentally  read some correspondence I had on line a few years ago, 
about me meeting a guy and taking him in my mouth ( with a condom of course ) - but that set back our relationship; with the hiding and distrust she saw in me. 
  The fact that I was describing how much I found the encounter so fantastic and fun and exciting and probably the best encounter of sex I'd even participated in .... didn't help either.  
I must admit still - that ,.. if I ever do get to the make up and hair and the other details to make me passable, and able to walk in the daylight among the populous;  and ... I do get noticed 
and attention from other girls or guys that find interest in me - I'd probably let things go to the point where I'm up against the wall with my dress or skirt hem a pulled up around 
my waist; or bent over a couch with my trousers pulled down around my knees and panties pull aside to allow access to my eager and more than willing fck hole  - but you'd better not 
stop there !! Cause I want that big, veiny dick meat pumping into my face and down my throat too !!  
Don't forget to cover me with that warm slippery jizz !!  I want it all over !!   My face and chest and down my throat; on the small of my back and as deep as it can go in my mancunt - as well as 
the out side and all around my cck base and balls and that freshly stretched meat hole.   Just part of being a girl that fascinates me !  

Not at all a weirdo. I sure many males have thought about it but few would admit it because it is counter to societal norms. 
I once thought that way but now I am totally happy in my life having “crossed “ over. I love being with a man. The joy of giving him pleasure. The sense of power as I use my body to provide him the pleasure he needs and deserves 
It is wonderful going out with him. Him showing me off to his friends I feel so proud of myself. 
Don’t be afra

Have had sex a few times with other genetic women whilst dressed, have to say it was the best thing for me

the very first  time I was dressed  i called him up told him i was ready 
he got there, told him i wasn't wearing panties under my skirt, he didn't believe me, told him to look, he did his eyes grew big, told him only two things 1.condom 2 he had to make me feel like a woman he did and i can only have sex this way  it feels great