Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Dogging-Spanish Style.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I know we and others have brought this subject up in the forum before,but with little joy.
So,i thought we would give it one last shout,now that the warm weather is here,and the nights are getting longer.
Dogging is a very good way to meet people for sex and fun,back in the uk,we enjoyed going out twice a week to all the dogging spots,sometimes looking for couples or sometimes guys,all depends on the mood we where in at the time.
99% of the time,nothing happened,but it was a good excuse to get out of the house,at least for a few hours..lol
There are some lovely places here,which would be ideal for dogging.
So if anyone is interested,and not just millions of single guys either,couples as well.
Add to this post with your comments,and lets see if we can all have some fun in the sun.
Dont know about you,but thats one of the reasons we moved to spain...lol

Re: Dogging-Spanish Style.

Just as we thought.
37 views but no interest.

We will close the subject from here then.

Enjoy your villa parties.

move to the costa blanca...we need you here!!!! good luck

whereabout in spain are you

inland from malaga

well im very interested,as you,i did do dogging in uk but got to the point where the police ruined everything,plus hundreds of guys turned up,well not hundreds,know what i mean im sure,i would be up for it this week nights and weekend also early next week,if you would like to meet with me and maybe an other couple or guys you may know,so as not to have too many,100% gen clean and discrete,let me know your thoughts, cheers

Hi,

We would be very interested but we are a little too far away from yourselves !!

Would love to know if there is anywhere to go in Torrevieja...Would love a little action....

you can always count on me kelly lol x

We totally agree with Kelly and Dave. Wec are new to dogging and live on the Costa Blanca, any one know of any safe, discreet and fun places that like minded people meet. Regards, John and Anne

there are lots of places around the torre area suitable...just that i havent found anyone in them yet...if u want action in this area just make a post and am sure there will be a lot of responses. there is a deff need for this type of thing here