Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Liz here - looking to fix up bi (or gay) male fuck for Ron -

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Ron is really really ready to have his arse fucked. He is well past the point where my fingers can satisfy him. His own cock is a fantastic cut, shaved 8" handful and he certainly knows how to suck cocks - he has done this often. However, he definitely wants to go the next step now - I've raved about how fantastic it is to have my arse fucked and he wants to "go there" himself.

Looking for someone - bi or gay - who has shaved balls and a cock that is experienced in doing the deed. Preferably blond and fit, but if you are dark please don't apply if you are hairy - I know some people love it, but forgive me - it doesn't do it for us.

If you are free tomorrow evening (Thursday 8th) in the Basingstoke Winchester area then fab. If not free tomorrow but can do next week, Monday through Thursday evening. please let me know too.

WE ARE GENUINE AND RON KNOWS I AM FINDING SOMEONE FOR HIM -THIS ISN'T A WIND-UP

Re: Liz here - looking to fix up bi (or gay) male fuck for Ron -

Liz,
Hi we spoke in the past, this is James in High Wycombe but never managed to hook up as we never seemed to be in teh same place atthe same time. Its great to hear your back in the area and Im free this week on Thurs if you fancy getting together. James

Thanks for all of the mails we have received - we will get round to responding to them all, may take a little time though!!

Liz
xx

hi im bi lookin 2 4 fun! im tall blode hair and shaved balls!